Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
Tag Archives: Westfield
Senior executives of companies like Google, Microsoft and Apple have all admitted to the Senate in the last week that they have avoided billions of dollars of Australian tax by a range of devices such as transfer pricing and earnings … Continue reading