Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- What went wrong with Aged Care?
- University Failures and Canberra parsimony.
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- Endemic secrecy in the Catholic Church
- Victoria’s gutted public service hasn’t handled the coronavirus well
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
Tag Archives: Wiryono Sastrohandoyo
John Menadue asked me to discuss how best to get Australian-Indonesian relations back on track, although I agree that this is a politically sensitive issue and weighing it up may not be the prudent thing to do while there is still … Continue reading
Joko Widodo is an upright, decent and honourable person. It is the general feeling in Indonesia that his election is a victory for the Indonesian people and the generally peaceful election process. This is a sign of the growing maturity … Continue reading