Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- Some good news emerging from the bad
- My Kafkaesque Trial
Tag Archives: World Bank
Globalization has been only one of the developments that has led to widening inequality and social exclusion. Countries that have globalized have also introduced a raft of neoliberal domestic policies, against which people are reacting.
Malcolm Turnbull has described the TPP as a ‘gigantic foundation stone’ that will deliver ‘more jobs, absolutely’. The World Bank now tells us that the TPP will be more like a pebble than a foundation stone. See following article by … Continue reading