- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend 5 December 2020
- In hunting for Chinese spies we hang on for dear life to Anglo-Saxon allies 4 December 2020
- Hook, line and sinker: China threw the cast and Scott Morrison fell for it 4 December 2020
- Bad relations with China are not in Australia’s interests 4 December 2020
- Tamed estate: War crimes and China tweets 4 December 2020
- Australia’s Defence Policy Explained (Utopia) 4 December 2020
- Why Australia is on its own in its trade conflict with China (Australia-China Relations Institute Dec 2, 2020) 4 December 2020
- “Mind-boggling” waste revealed in the record rise in weapons spending (MWM Nov 30, 2020) 4 December 2020
- Where are the true, small-l liberal conservatives? 4 December 2020
- Queensland’s tightrope – keeping regions happy in face of pressure to cut emissions 4 December 2020
JON STANFORD. Comment on Mike Scrapton’s article ‘The casual talk of war’.
Please keep your comments short and sharp and avoid entering links. For questions regarding our comment system please click here.
(Please note that we are unable to post comments on your behalf.)