Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- JOHN MENADUE. The Light From the Southern Cross.A Report on Catholic Church Governance
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Scott Morrison’s cooing of doves.
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- PAUL COLLINS. First Step to a Better Church?
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 1 of 2
- RAMESH THAKUR. Let’s learn from this pandemic to be better prepared for the really big one
- DENNIS RICHARDS. Trumpism redefines American exceptionalism
- CHEK LING. The mutating ‘China question’
Category Archives: Commendations
I am a long-time reader, contributor and supporter of Pearls & Irritations.
I am both a daily reader of, and a contributor to John Menadue’s Pearls & Irritations.
Anyone who wants to keep up with policy developments, both failures and successes, cannot rely on mainstream media.
Pearls & Irritations is unique. Its contributors and readers are a growing community of people with an exceptionally wide-ranging and open-minded commitment to effective, progressive and rational public policy.
Pearls & Irritations is the best blog I know to find articles that keep me up to date with the findings of policy-relevant research and expert independent evidence-based assessment and comment on a wide variety of critical policy issues.
As a daily reader of Pearls and Irritations and an occasional contributor, I am keenly aware of how important it is both to me personally and to the community at large.
Pearls & Irritations is unique, indispensable, provocative and refreshing. It really does make a difference.
There are any number of websites by which one can keep up with the news. Some also have interesting commentary. But johnmenadue.com is the place of choice for serious attention by experts into important public policy issues — whether in defence … Continue reading
Pearls & Irritations has become indispensable reading for those with a serious interest in public policy and commentary.
Pearls & Irritations has become an exploratory platform for thinkers and analysts out to both share their insights and knowledge and test themselves against an informed peer group.
For years now, Kristin and I have been the grateful recipients of John and Susie Menadue’s daily online bulletin of informed and expert opinion, Pearls & Irritations.
Pearls and Irritations provides quite the best daily analysis of issues in world affairs and Australia’s foreign relations of any media in Australia – traditional or online.
I read the daily Pearls and Irritations email without fail and usually find various pieces I want to read.
Pearls & Irritations should be a priority resource for anyone with an interest in public affairs who would prefer to hear the voice of experience.